28.9.09

FAVORITE QUOTES (lidt godnat-historie-gøgl)




"But Until then; mio dolce amor, a thousand kisses; but give me none in return, for they set my blood on fire."

"Lykke er, hvad man sommetider finder, når man søger noget andet"

"Don't disappoint us. And by us, I mean you and me. "

"Hvorfor er det sådan at de, der prædiker kærligheden mest, lever uden? Præster, munke, mullaher; de møder verden med kærlighed, men de må ikke praktisere den."

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday. "

"Det er ikke godt med mennesker, der ikke ved hvem de selv er."

"I like my money right where I can see it.. Hanging in my closet."

"This is a call of arms to live and love and sleep together/We could flood the streets with love or light or heat whatever/Lock the parents out, cut a rug, twist and shout."'

"I don't care what nobody says, no, I'm going to be her lover."

"But no one is ever gonna love you more than I do,
No one's gonna love you more than I do."

"De kom hver dag til samme tid, og jeg betragtede dem bestandig. For det var, ligesom morgenen blev lysere naar de kom. - Alene paa deres hoveders bøjning, hans ned mod hendes, saa man, at de elskede hinanden. Men foran musikken standsede de altid et nu, og de greb gennem luften en akkord, mens de smilede til hinanden."

" - Oh, you wanna come up?
- Abso-fucking-lutely."

"What you did. That is love. You love."

"Eu sou poeta, e não aprendi a amar"

"Ah, it's not the same. They don't need me. I like the way I feel. I like thinking about the red dress and the television and you and your father. Now when I get the sun, I smile."

"You were just a little girl in a flannel night gown. And you were shovelling snow from the walk in front of our house. And I was the snow, I was the snow. And everywhere it landed and everywhere it covered. You scoop me up with a big red shovel. You scoop me up."

"Don't screw up the best thing in your life just because you're a little unsure about who you are."

"I like the trees, you know? I like the way that the trees are on mountains, all the different... the way the trees are. "

"The question isn't 'Who am I?' The question is 'Where am I?"

"...and you dont want perfection, all you want is me."

"Are you talkin’ to me!?”

"Mod enden tænker man på begyndelsen."

"I was thinking how nothing lasts, and what a shame that is"

Ingen kommentarer: